Ochopod is a Python package that performs automatic orchestration for containers running over Mesos or Kubernetes. It does rely on Zookeeper for synchronization and is built using the cool Pykka actor system port. You can easily embed Ochopod in your Docker containers and address complex situations where various systems cross-reference each others at run-time.
- How does Ochopod differ from Docker Swarm or Compose ?
- Is Ochopod bound to Docker ?
- How do I get Ochopod in my containers ?
- Do I need Mesos to take advantage of Ochopod ?
- Do I need to use Ochopod on Amazon EC2 ?
- Does Ochopod provision resources ?
- Can I perform elastic scaling with Ochopod ?
- Can I run Ochopod to do Windows stuff ?